Monday, July 15, 2013

From around the world



Hello there, how was your weekend? We were outside most of the time, watching a baseball game, enjoying warm evening walks, having fun time with our friends. It was perfect. I so do love summer evenings.
But I have to admit, that one thing I am missing in California is the good old summer rain. The one that creates thunderstorm so loud that all you want to do is to drink a nice cup of coffee, cuddle up under the blanket and pick up some seriously good reading material.
So let's pretend it's raining and enjoy some nice links I picked for you this week.

An eclectic home.

Pom pom balloons.

I just like her.

Portraits of fourth graders around the world.

It's good to remind this to ourselves from time to time.

Oh, those shoes. And the cutest swimsuit.

This room feels so cozy to me..

Perfect plate.

Fish taco bowls sound divine to me.


Photo found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment