Friday, July 19, 2013

Just thinking..


My friend Kate sent me this video and while watching it, I felt like they took the words right out of my mouth. Simply beautiful, but also alarmingly encouraging. Sometimes I feel I have to give my best every day when writing this blog but I know that the best pieces require more work, more focus. I don't want to write just because I have to. I so ENJOY having this blog and I want to keep ENJOYING it, because only if you ENJOY something, beautiful things happen. Do you feel the same? Do you prefer quality over quantity like me? Or vice versa?

4 comments:

  1. I love smart commercials. And even though I am not a fan of Apple what so ever, I must admit this ad had a big impact on me. I wish I knew who wrote the script...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That video is so cleverly beautiful and yes, it's really all about enjoying it....Happy Tuesday, lovely lady:) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is and I have to remember that;)! Have a great day, Diana!

      Delete